Friday, May 6, 2011

So, I've decided to start a blog.

     As the title of this post says, I've decided to start a blog.  (Already, I'm great at coming up with titles.  So far, so good!)  This will probably never be a spectacular blog full of adventure and drama, comedy, romance, or even surprise.  Instead, it will likely be the ramblings of a bored, childless, mildly depressed Oklahoma twenty-something.  It may become a diary that few care to read, like so many other blogs out there.  It may become a forum for my unfinished story ideas.  (They are always unfinished.)  It may become a recipe/cooking or crafts blog, although I doubt it.  It may fall by the wayside within a few weeks or months, as so many other things I start seem to do.  However, if you find yourself interested in the inane BS that spews from my fingers, let me know in the comments and keep checking back.  You never know what may pop up 'round here!
--Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment